Reading 15. Subin Jung

 The class was very informative. On a site called Wikipedia, I was able to experience a culture of community collaboration, and I was able to see how influential my activities were.


Wikipedia has quite a lot of influence. It is an open content community that anyone can edit, anyone can participate, and anyone can produce and share knowledge. It was a valuable class where I was able to learn, study, and experience sites with great influence around the world.

I also experienced the power of 'collective intelligence' found in Wikipedia. It was most impressive that I learned about Wikipedia's 'reliability' and 'copyright' in class. Wikipedia is the place where the power of collective intelligence is greatly exercised, but when this collective intelligence is misrepresented, it knew that it could collapse in terms of reliability, and it could have been alert to be careful.
We were also able to look at how important copyright is. And it was really beneficial to know about Wikipedia comments that you can use because these copyright issues are thoroughly, detailed, and classified.

It was so meaningful that I was able to contribute as a student to the largest online encyclopedia in the world through the process of editing Wikipedia. The process of collaborating with others, discussing, expanding knowledge, and interacting with others was really valuable. Through this class, I learned that sharing knowledge is so mysterious and beneficial, through Wikipedia editing.

In particular, I think I've contributed a lot to adding and modifying 'reference'. Thanks to this, I was able to deal with the reliability and accuracy of articles in Wikipedia, and I was able to study them.
I encountered interesting articles and papers, and I was interested in the process of translating Korean references into English and English references into Korean.
In the future, we will continue to strive to grow into good producers and consumers, consumers and producers through these wiki editing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading 12: Wikipedia:Article development- CAI XIAOHUA

Summary of reading material 1----HE YUNONG (3.10)

Reading 14--LI MINHUI