Reading 15 MAYUXUAN

Through this course, I learned to use Wikipedia to edit content. This course is just like its name: Collective Intelligence. Wikipedia is an open encyclopedia platform. I worked as a volunteer in it with many editors from different regions. Editing content, through learning in class, I learned a lot of Wikipedia editing tools. For example, inserting pictures, inserting panels, citing articles or books, etc., and finally combining these contents into a new article and publishing it on Wikipedia, giving I feel like I'm in a network with other editors who are connected to each other through the platform of Wikipedia.


At the same time, through a semester of study, I read a lot of Wikipedia content written by other editors. Through the study of this argumentative essay, it played a positive role in the typesetting of my argumentative essay content. When I first edited Wikipedia, it was basically I have no way to start, and I have also gained in the arrangement of Wikipedia content by reading other people's encyclopedias and pointers from other editors.


This class gave me a deep understanding of how Wikipedia works and improved my editing skills. I am grateful for the opportunities this class provided me to learn and grow, and to actively participate in Wikipedia, a project of collective intelligence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading2:LI XINWEI

Summary of reading material 1----HE YUNONG (3.10)

Reading 14: ZENG WANTING