Summary of reading material 1----HE YUNONG (3.10)
Summary of reading material 1 --HE YUNONG (하우농) 1. Summary After reading these articles, I learned more about Wikipedia. As mentioned in the article, no one would have imagined that Wikipedia could become the top website today. Before I took the course taught, I was also a person who had only heard of wiki but could not use or understand what Wikipedia was, including wiki voyage, wiki data, etc. Because I have never been taught, I am very grateful to the professor for letting me know about wiki and joining wiki. I understand that the core of wiki is a collaborative community, where many volunteers freely and voluntarily share their knowledge; Children as young as seven or eight years old and elderly people can become volunteers in wiki. One of the characteristics of wiki is that it is free and unpaid, so all wiki people don't work on wiki for money, but to love and help others. Wiki can develop into such a top-level website today without the efforts of these volunteers, and I thi...
Comments
Post a Comment