Summary of reading material 1----HE YUNONG (3.10)

 Summary of reading material 1

--HE YUNONG (하우농)


1. Summary

After reading these articles, I learned more about Wikipedia. As mentioned in the article, no one would have imagined that Wikipedia could become the top website today. Before I took the course taught, I was also a person who had only heard of wiki but could not use or understand what Wikipedia was, including wiki voyage, wiki data, etc. Because I have never been taught, I am very grateful to the professor for letting me know about wiki and joining wiki.

I understand that the core of wiki is a collaborative community, where many volunteers freely and voluntarily share their knowledge; Children as young as seven or eight years old and elderly people can become volunteers in wiki. One of the characteristics of wiki is that it is free and unpaid, so all wiki people don't work on wiki for money, but to love and help others. Wiki can develop into such a top-level website today without the efforts of these volunteers, and I think it needs more volunteers to make it better.


2. Interesting points

I like the sentence in the article: "It is valuable to study anything that was once thought impossible but later proved feasible", because I think this behavior is great and challenging. Just like wiki, it has proved its strength to everyone and been recognized by everyone, but of course it does not exclude some people who don't recognize wiki. So I think we should stick to what we think is right and prove it to others, just like this sentence, even though it is not valued by others and cannot be easily given up.


3. Discussion points

Because wiki is a website that anyone can edit, some arguments are inevitable. What should we do when two or more parties to the argument make sense?


Comments

  1. I think that if more than one argument is valid, all arguments should be described. Representatively, it will be possible to talk about advocacy and criticism of a specific policy. A policy that everyone agrees on is rare. Therefore, when describing a policy, I think both advocacy and criticism should be described through sub-classification.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the final position should be neutral, objective and unbiased impersonal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we should maintain an objective attitude when we argue.First listen to the descriptions of both sides, understand the views of both sides, and then analyse and resolve the dispute in an objective and neutral manner.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reading2:LI XINWEI

Reading 14: ZENG WANTING